lunes, 26 de marzo de 2018

All the Mistakes I made Drawing Forex Trend Lines and How Do I Fix Them





Hi Maria here. Today I am going to explain a little bit more about the trend and how to use trend lines.

When I first started trading like 6 years ago, I was a complete beginner, more like a complete dummy.

I search Forex for dummies, to learn more. Why? because as I told you before I am a simple stay at home mom with 2 kids, with zero financial eduaction and I started trading forex because I was looking for ways to make money at home, and Forex is
a great option for that.

So every book or article I read all tell the same thing The Trend is your friend, Follow the Trade,
Only trade in favor of the trend never against. So I started learning about how to draw trendlines.

In theory all you have to do is locate two major tops or bottoms and connect them. Is a very simple concept but Unfortunately, most forex traders don’t draw them correctly or try to make the
line fit the market instead of the other way around.


There are three types of trends:

*Uptrend (when the price is making higher high and higher lows)
*Downtrend (when the price is making lower highs and lower lows)
*Sideways trends (when the price is a range)

It takes at least two tops or bottoms to draw a valid trend line but it takes THREE to confirm a trend line.

The STEEPER the trend line you draw, the less reliable it is going to be and the more likely it will break.

Like horizontal support and resistance levels, trend lines become stronger the more times they are tested.

And most importantly, DO NOT EVER draw trend lines by forcing them to fit the market.

If they do not fit right, then that trend line isn’t a valid one!

So why do you need to know how to draw a good trend line?

Because is true! Trend lines are probably the most common form of technical analysis in forex trading.

They are probably one of the most underutilized ones as well.

If drawn correctly, they can be as accurate as any other method.

And they can increase the profitability of any system.

No matter which system do you use.

When I started I used this simple system:

I only use 2 indicators

*The Simple Moving Average 5 which is the blue line and Simple Moving Average 20 the red line

Just 2 rules
1. I buy when the blue line crosses the red line upwards and
2. I sell when the blue line crosses the red line downwards

Simple, very simple

And a great system too but this simple system requieres a strong trend market

How did I solved my Forex Trading problems?

With this AMAZING ebook "Understanding the Myths of Trends and Chart Patterns"

The book has 2 sections the first section is all about trends

In this section you will learn

*The Myth of Market Trend
*How to Increase the Profitability of Any System
*How to Determine the Trend
*What is a Trend Drawdown
*Protecting Against Volatility
*Exercise
*The Ultimate Solution

and the second section is all about patterns

*How to Draw Trend Lines
*Examples: Good Trend Lines vs. Bad Trend Lines
*Triangles, Flags, Wedges
*How to Trade Chart Patterns
*Exercise
*Recognizing Chart Patterns

Really this book change the way I approach forex trading and really open my eyes on why I was not making consistent profits all I need was to determine a strong trending pair to apply my strategy.

I hope this video help you so check out the book is completely free but believe me it will help you a lot.

== Get your Free Copy Here
http://bit.ly/2G7Xy4m

Social Media
Blog
http://money-bubu.blogspot.com
FB: Fxmegaforex and/or forexmegatrion
Instagram Maria Galindo/forexess
Twitter: @bichiz
Google+: Maria Galindo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario